WELCOME

Women, this blog is a celebration of our collective history through the ages and throughout the world. Amazing stories that have been buried in dusty corners away from the light. Help us to shed light on all these amazing stories. Read our blog and then visit us at the Women's Mercury to learn about our ongoing projects.

BEINGWOMAN AND THE WOMEN'S MERCURY OUR MISSION

To challenge women in the local, national and international communities to find their voices, share their stories, and pass them to the next generation of women through participation in the arts.





THE WOMEN'S MERCURY WEBSITE
Click here to visit us!
http://www.womensmercury.com/

"Someone, I say will remember us in the future."
Sappho

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Blogger Down!

Dear Followers and Readers,
As some of you might know, Blogger was down and in "reader mode only" from about 12am, May 10th and this is the first time May 14th that I have been able to login and write a blog. I did loose some of my work because I was writing when blogger went into reader mode- but hey, I am ready to dive back in. And thank you all for reading along. It has been weird not to be blogging and can't wait to see what the past holds for me to uncover and share with you all. Thank you for being there.
Peace,
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment

We look forward to your comments!